The Tula Half Buckle baby carrier is stylish, comes in some really eye catching designs, and is comfortable for both you and your little ones.
Its probably best described as soft structured baby carrier which comes with large ties at end of the shoulder straps to assist with comfort and getting a great fit. Think if it as cross between a more structured carrier like the Manduca Classic and a wrap such as the Hug a Bug Pocket wrap.
Take a closer look at a few of its innovative features:
- Crossable shoulder straps for great wearing comfort
- Fully adjustable seat panel with 3 width settings and 2 height settings to provide an excellent fit for newborn, infant and toddler stages
- Large front pocket for storing keys, cards, cash and more
- Wide padded waist belt for good lumbar support and to assist with long wearing
- Removable hood
- Extra padding around leg opening
- Can be worn in front inward facing, hip and back.
Above is a picture of the Tula Half Buckle with the Sleepy Dust fabric demonstrating the padding around the leg opening and the front pocket.
If you are looking for a baby carrier which looks great, and combines the benefits of a snug and comforting wrap, with the ease of use of a soft structured carrier we think its well worth taking a few minutes to check out the new Tula Half Buckle Range.
There will be new patterns, styles and colours released over the coming months and we look forward to hearing your feedback and seeing your photos as you wear your baby at home and when out and about.