The manduca® Baby Carrier is designed in Germany with it's great design there comes great features also.
The manduca® represents great value and this is why:
- The standard manduca® 100% organic cotton lining
- Built-in infant insert for newborns – no other items required
- Complete carrier suited for newborns and can carry a toddler up to 20 kg
- More adjust-ability than any other carrier including extra-long straps and patented zip expansion panel which is excellent for sleeping babies and extra head and neck support for baby
- The option to cross the shoulder straps can add extra comfort for some people, petite users may find this a good option and when carrying a very young baby.
- Has a good lumbar support with a padded waist belt
- Soft breathable organic cotton feels nice to wear
- You can wear the manduca® in 3 positions front inward facing, hip and back
- Can breastfeed using the carrier
- manduca® is always comfortable and has a couple adjustment points on the shoulder straps to make it easy to djust to fit all users.
- It is the only baby carrier endorsed by Australian Physiotherapy Association
- Has a 3 year guarantee and replaceable parts
- Machine washable
- manduca® is also endorsed by the Australian Breastfeeding Association and Reflux Infant Support Association.
The manduca® is truely a great carrier that I found easy to use, first choice for my husband and what I loved about it is that I could be carrying my newborn baby and when bubs was put down you could easily adjust it to carry your tired toddler or who just wanted a close cuddle too. manduca® is an excellent carrier for quality, features and price that is why I call it a great all rounder!